Tailor is seeking individuals that have a well-rounded experience in the fashion industry as well as specific stylist experience.
In addition to formal fashion education and/or experience, our ideal candidate loves to work with people and is an excellent communicator. S/he is also eager to learn, able to navigate ambiguity, and a team player!
Freelance Stylist (Remote - US)
As a Tailor Virtual Stylist, you will consult with users online, leveraging your understanding of current trends along with user preferences and specifications. You will be a member of the Tailor Stylist team, collaborating with other stylists as well as the Tailor business and technical teams to inform the future of the Tailor app and business model.
As a Freelance role, this opportunity involves flexible hours and a remote work arrangement.
The perfect Tailor stylist:
- Loves fashion and wants to bring that love of fashion to others.
- Has direct, paid experience in personal styling, fashion merchandising and/or design.
- Demonstrates strong written/oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Is computer-savvy and generally comfortable with technology, and has access to a reliable laptop and strong internet connection.
- Is adaptable and excited to work on a fast-paced, evolving business.
- Is available to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Has a positive attitude and looks forward to collaborating with other remote stylists.
What is required of remote stylists:
- You will provide thoughtful, high-quality responses to styling, shopping and general fashion questions from our diverse and growing userbase.
- You will attend one live training session over Google Hangouts once selected to join the Tailor team.
- You will set up all required tools on your laptop with the guidance of the Tailor team.
- You will set your own schedule (10 hours minimum/week), and communicate that intended schedule to the Tailor team.
- You will keep up to date on developments with the product and share questions, feedback and ideas with the other stylists and the Tailor team.
Full-Time Stylist (San Francisco)
We're looking for a talented wardrobe and fashion consultant that has experience communicating with clients on their wardrobes and their shopping needs
- 2+ years of editorial or styling experience
- Formal Fashion-related education is preferred!
- Lives in the San Francisco Bay Area