Tailor is seeking individuals that have a well-rounded experience in the fashion industry as well as specific stylist experience.
In addition to formal fashion education and/or experience, our ideal candidate loves to work with people and is an excellent communicator. S/he is also eager to learn, able to navigate ambiguity, and a team player!
Freelance Stylist (Remote - US)
As a Tailor Virtual Stylist, you will consult with users online, leveraging your understanding of current trends along with user preferences and specifications.
As a Freelance role, this opportunity involves flexible hours and a remote work arrangement.
The perfect Tailor stylist:
- Loves fashion and wants to bring that love of fashion to others.
- Has direct, paid experience in personal styling, fashion merchandising and/or design.
- Demonstrates strong written/oral communication skills and attention to detail.
- Is computer-savvy and generally comfortable with technology, and has access to a reliable laptop and strong internet connection.
- Is adaptable and excited to work on a fast-paced, evolving business.
- Has a positive attitude and looks forward to collaborating with other remote stylists.
What is required of remote stylists:
- You will provide thoughtful, high-quality responses to styling, shopping and general fashion questions from our diverse and growing userbase.
- You will attend one live onboarding session over Google Hangouts once selected to join the Tailor team.
- You will set up all required tools on your laptop with the guidance of the Tailor team.
- You will set your own schedule and communicate that intended schedule to the Tailor team.
- You will work no more than 35 hours/week.
- You will keep up to date on developments with the product and share questions, feedback and ideas with the other stylists and the Tailor team.
Full-Time Stylist (San Francisco)
We're looking for a talented wardrobe and fashion consultant that has experience communicating with clients on their wardrobes and their shopping needs
- 2+ years of editorial or styling experience
- Formal Fashion-related education is preferred!
- Lives in the San Francisco Bay Area